воскресенье, 19 октября 2008 г.

electrical dc motor




I canapos;t hold to any from of romance for long, that is my flaw.
What could have happen, shall reamin as that.
What would have stayed, is long over.

My heart, is now under stone and itapos;s fate is sealed.
Not till some form of divine intervention will I accept anymore.
I can spit blood from not letting my tongue be release from my teeth.
But like reflexes, it does.
So as not tell of what is true and what is false.

I fall sick, thoughts that keep me up all night.
Of 7 years,
and 7 months ago.
Is there anything more for me to anticipate, or to hope?
I hang my head low.
I am humble.
I am put in my place.
I cannot do anymore, but to see visuals of you.
And of you.

But that does not stop me from dream.
Of what could have happen,
and of what would remain.
Depression....
Depression....

buddha statues figure, electrical dc motor, electrical dc motors, electrical dealer, electrical dealers.



Комментариев нет: