воскресенье, 19 октября 2008 г.

departamento amazonas




Tom is mad at me.
I am not really sure why, apparently I said something that upset him, but I think it was a misunderstanding.
He has been going through a really hard time.
Please pray for him. That he may find peace of mind, and that he may not start drinking.

And another friend of mine received a threatening phone call while I was there, and she has not been feeling good either.
Letapos;s pray for her too. That is Diane. If you want to.

Lots of things going on right now.

Today I am taking it slow, I am doing refreshments at St. Dominicapos;s and will try to get there early and take my time to set everything up.
Another �woman will help me serve and clean up after she gets off work.

Cold out there today isnapos;t it??
Last week was so beauutiful and waaarm. I hear it should warm up again by mid-week though.
departamento amazonas, departamento asuntos del consumidor, departamento commercial, departamento de agricultura.



Комментариев нет: